How To Install Android App APK on Samsung Tizen OS Device
Samsung, a reputed company, has now launched their own Linux based operating system i.e. Tizen OS. One of the most important features of Tizen operating system is that it supports HTML5. It means that now HTML5 games and app will run on your smartphone very smoothly. And the disadvantage is that there are very few communities which working on the development of Tizen OS.
If you are also an Android user, then you are familiar with Root which is an extra privilege to install custom firmware.
You can also root your Tizen OS using Kingroot (one click root method) by which you can get root access to your smartphone and then you can enjoy the following privileges:
1. Recover your WiFi password
2. Change IMEI and device ID
3. Install lucky patcher to block ads
4. Link2sd To increase RAM and internal memory.
How to install Android app on Tizen OS
- First of all, launch Tizen store on your Tizen device.
- Now, search for ACL for Tizen and download and install this application.
- Now launch the application and then go to settings and then tap on enabled. Now the basic settings have been done.
Installation of Android app:
I hope that the above step by step guide helped you to sort out of your problem of installing android application on your Tizen device.