How To Change IMEI, Device ID of Any Android Device
|Change IMEI, Device Id, Serial Key, UDID Of Android|
Changing the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) and device id of any android device is really not a good idea because there are many advantage or disadvantage but sometime it help us to take some extra benefit from our device. Where the IMEI is used to trace the location of a device or find the stolen device, on the other hand its used to make a device untraceable by changing its IMEI number, serial number, device id, Donkeyguard number, UDID.
You can also convert/change your Android IMEI to Blackberry (BB) IMEI by which you can use GLO BIS on it.
Reason to change/convert your device’s IMEI number,
1. Make you device untraceable and unreachable,
2. Convert Android IMEI to Blackberry IMEI to use GLO BIS plan,
3. Fix invalid IMEI number problem on any devices,
4. Reset/Update/Repair your Device,
5. Getting an Unique device ID.
Universal method or the full procedure to change/rewrite IMEI number of an Android device(includes tablet) with or without root your device or with or without the use of any IMEI Changer Software, IMEI Change Tool, Terminal Emulator programmatically .
Find IMEI number or Device Id of any android device (either phone or tablet):
- To find out IMEI number of your device, just dial *#06# .
- To find out device ID, Just dial *#*#8255#*#* and you will get your device id in GTalk Service Monitor. And an another way to find out device id is by going to Menu > Settings > About Phone > Status.
1. First Dial *#7465625# or *#*#3646633#*#* on your android device.
2. Now, click on Connectivity option or call pad,
3. Now look for CDS information and then click on it.
4. Then, checkout for Radio information.
5. Now, if your android device is a dual sim device. Then you will get two option like IMEI_1 [SIM1] and IMEI_2 [SIM2]. Then select any one or of which you want to change IMEI number.
6. Now, change your IMEI number illustrated below,
AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1” and “AT +EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2”
7. Now, just replace IMEI1 or IMEI2 with your any your desired number. and then click on SEND.
Note: You can also change IMEI number to any Blackberry [BB] IMEI number.
How to Change Device ID of your Android phone or tablet/ :
Device ID of an Android device can be changed with our without root,
Change Device ID with Root,
1. First Root Your Android device. click here
2. Now, Download and install Device ID changer,
3. Now, follow the wizard of this app.
4. And after changing the device id, restart/reboot your device and done.
Change Device ID without Root,
1. First, Backup your Android device. click here
2. Go to Settings. and then click on Backup & Reset.
3. Then, click on ‘Factory Data Reset‘.
4. And, then reset you phone.
5. When, reset done. Then you will get a new and unique device ID.
Now:- This will wipe your all data like messages, phone memory, contacts, apps. So, you must have to backup your device and after that you can restore it.
Xposed Framework, Donkey Guard App, HideMyRoot App, RootCloak App, IMEI Changer App.
Also Read How to Download All/Multiple images from a website at once?