How To Fix Screen Overlay Detected Error In Android?
Are you looking for a step by step guide to solve the problem of Screen Overlay Detected Error In Android then you are at the right place. Here in this guide I will show you a simple guide to fix the screen overlay detected error?
Screen Overlay Detected is a common problem which can seen on android running on Marshmallow and Nougat smartphones. This simple but annoying message (appears at screen of the device) irritate us too much. So, you no need to worry about this problem because, I have a 100% working solution to fix this issue.
How to Fix Screen Overlay Detected?
- The very first thing which you need to do is that you have to navigate to device settings.
- And then go to apps and then touch on app option.
- Now touch on the Gear icon on the top right of the screen.
- And then Select “Draw Over Others Apps” option.
- Presently you can see all the applications with the draw over different applications Permission (select Apps With Permission from drop down list). In this progression, you have to turn off permit drawing over others apps option for all the apps.
- Now you need to close all background apps in your device and also clear every opened app in your device.
- You need to turn on the allow drawing over different applications alternative for all applications that kill in step 5.
You can kill the allow drawing over different applications alternative for applications that you are not utilizing. On the off chance that you have applications, for example, clean ace, speed promoter and so on, it is the principally reason for the Screen Overlay Detected mistake and it is better to avoid them.
That’s it. I hope the above step by step tutorial helped you to fix the Screen Overlay Detected Error in your android device.
If you have any question in your mind then ask in the below comment box. I love to answer your questions.